Friday, 4 September 2026

Welcome

This page was first established in 2022 following the success of my Facebook group, Sport Ponies Worldwide, which I created in 2018. From the beginning, my intention was to use this platform to share articles, alongside advertising ponies for sale and stallions at stud.

However, after relaunching this blog in 2026 after having completed university, I now have more time to dedicate to writing and research. As a result, I decided not to make advertising a feature of this website. There are already plenty of platforms dedicated to buying and selling of ponies, and I wanted this space to offer something different and more meaningful.

Instead, this blog will focus on education, research and the promotion of sport pony breeding around the world. I hope to provide content that is both informative and thought-provoking for breeders and industry stakeholders. 

I hope you enjoy reading the articles and following the development of this project.

Click here to explore my other pages 

This website is brought to you by Georgia Johnson of The Overflow Farm - Sport Pony Stud 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

This page was first established in 2022 following the success of my Facebook group, Sport Ponies Worldwide , which I created in 2018. From ...